This is hilarious…… Does QQ mean anything to American airsofters?
Why would airsplat sell this if not?
It more or less means, in Asia, less Facebook, more airsoft. Although pew pew should speak for itself.
- whatareyoubuyen likes this
- thehelljorel likes this
- iknoweverythingandnothing reblogged this from coffeephoenix and added:
- freerange-shrugbeard said: 'QQ,' in my head, is a counterstrike reference, since it was quicker to switch to your sidearm and back again than to operate the bolt on some sniper rifles. i.e., less chairsoft, more airsoft.
- obi-quiet reblogged this from coffeephoenix and added:
- coffeephoenix reblogged this from huckleberrydoll and added: